Domain Name Redirection and Aliases
In order to redirect a domain name you must first create a domain alias.
To add a domain name alias on cPanel based hosting, from the hosting control panel:
- Click on "Login to cPanel"
- In cPanel under "Domains" click "aliases"
- Enter the alias domain in the box and click "Add Domain"
- Once complete click "go back"
- You should now see the new alias and a column with "Manage Redirection"
- Click next to the pencil and enter the URL you wish the domain to redirect to.
- Click "Add Redirect"
- If you later wish to disable it, simply click "disable redirection"